This is a picture of the building I did in cardboard it is way different from the Bryce model and also from how I pictured it in my head. I did it this way because it was easier and thing's came to me while I was creating it. My building is an apartment building that has a in-door pool and playground inside. It has two pools inside and alot of grass outside and trees. It is very nice and affordable and in a nice area.
Monday, June 25, 2007
My Cardboard Built Building
This is a picture of the building I did in cardboard it is way different from the Bryce model and also from how I pictured it in my head. I did it this way because it was easier and thing's came to me while I was creating it. My building is an apartment building that has a in-door pool and playground inside. It has two pools inside and alot of grass outside and trees. It is very nice and affordable and in a nice area.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment