We went to the Brooklyn Promenade to paint with watercolors. We walked over the bridge to get there and it was beautiful. We saw the whole city from both sides. The building, water,and bridge looked so nice, and the view was wonderful. I am not a drawer but I wanted to draw everything because it was so nice. I never saw the city from that view and now I know how beautiful my city is. Fara taught us how to us the watercolors and not to use alot of paint because it wasn't needed. She told us how to use the brush, the paint, and the water to make our picture. She taught us how to use the brush to make different patterns on the paper to show water, the sky, and grass. I painted the sky, the water, a boat, and the land in the distance. I thought mine came out alright but when Fara showed everyone my picture from far it really looked like something. I enjoyed it and wanted to do more, it was a really nice experience.
Tuesday, June 26, 2007
Painting with Watercolors
We went to the Brooklyn Promenade to paint with watercolors. We walked over the bridge to get there and it was beautiful. We saw the whole city from both sides. The building, water,and bridge looked so nice, and the view was wonderful. I am not a drawer but I wanted to draw everything because it was so nice. I never saw the city from that view and now I know how beautiful my city is. Fara taught us how to us the watercolors and not to use alot of paint because it wasn't needed. She told us how to use the brush, the paint, and the water to make our picture. She taught us how to use the brush to make different patterns on the paper to show water, the sky, and grass. I painted the sky, the water, a boat, and the land in the distance. I thought mine came out alright but when Fara showed everyone my picture from far it really looked like something. I enjoyed it and wanted to do more, it was a really nice experience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment